We have received your message,
And we will get in touch with you shortly.
Inmates suffer from expensive phone rates, as well as poor quality and availability. Scarce telephones and system problems cause competition over resources that can lead to inmate aggression, broken property and worse. The volatile prison atmosphere results in increased staff frustration.
Bynet provides a complete communications ecosystem for correctional facilities that addresses these challenges.
I2CS (Inmate Intelligence & Communications) delivers flexible connectivity for the inmates at cheaper rates, coupled with intelligence-led corrections, control and analysis tools for the authorities.
I2CS can be offered as a complete package or in separate modules. Fully scalable to fit any facility size, the solution is available as a service or on-site.
The Bynet solution is easily customized to meet the unique needs of each deployment.
Open software architecture allows for maximum flexibility to integrate with existing systems, such as the correctional facility commissary, inmate trust fund, facility kiosk, jail management, inmate banking, inmate system and more. .
Calmer and Safer Inmates
• Cheaper calls leave more time to talk to friends and family
• Flexible payment options by inmate or his family, including e-wallet by phone and web
• Reduced inmate harassment and violence over telephone resources
• High Availability and reliability improve inmate well-being
• Feature-rich connectivity including: voice mail, speed dial, video visitation, messaging
More Peaceful and Efficient Prisons
• Enhanced Command & Control reduces conflicts
• Anti-vandal phones with alarms facilitate the work of correctional staff
Crime Detection and Prevention
• Investigative tools for crime detection
• Real-time tools for fraud prevention based on call and voice analysis
New Revenue and Cash Flow
• Inmate community creates new revenue
• Cost-effective sharing of current resources